Registration for Open Enrollment Courses
The EcoMod School of Modeling and Data Science offers several five-day intensive hands-on courses. The training is fully practical and provides 'hands-on' experience through intensive use of exercises on the computer. Since the courses are run simultaneously and in person, participants can only choose one course for this period.
Europe - Prague, Czech Republic, June 26 - 30, 2023
- Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium (DSGE) Modeling Step-By-Step
- Practical General Equilibrium Modeling with GAMS
- Energy and Environmental CGE Modeling with GAMS
- Overlapping Generation General Equilibrium Modeling with GAMS
- Financial Social Accounting Matrices (FSAM): Building and Modeling Real-Financial Multiplier Models for Policy Analysis
- Macroeconometric Modeling, Forecasting, and Policy Analysis using EViews
The fee for each course is US$4,560.00. This includes course materials, lectures, morning and afternoon coffee breaks, receptions. University students and staff get a discount of 25% off the regular fee (US$3,420.00). Please send a copy of your student or staff card by email to email@example.com A discount of US$500.00 is offered on the regular fee, and US$400.00 on the university fee for registrations and payments completed six weeks prior to the start of courses. See each location for the date.
EcoMod offers a limited number of partial scholarships to candidates from developing countries and transition economies. To submit your application, please click here. The deadline to apply for a scholarship is approximately 8 weeks prior to start of course.